If you are having difficulty with the mobile app, we recommend trying the following actions to resolve the issue you are experiencing.
Email address is not recognized:
- Ensure that you have entered the email address correctly
- Ensure that you are using the email address that you used to sign up for the account
- Email us at email@example.com so that we can check on the status of your subscription. Be sure to include the email address that was used for the account.
- Note: Free accounts are only accessible through the website. If you currently have a free account, you will need to log in through the website in order to access the recipe box
Password is not recognized:
- Verify that the password was entered correctly
- Reset your password - for details on how to reset your password, click here
Reset password email is not received:
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list before attempting to reset your password
- The emails can take a few minutes to come through to your mailbox. Please wait about 5 minutes for the email before attempting to reset your password again.
- If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your junk mail box.
The mobile app will not load completely:
- The first step is to delete the app and then reinstall it
- If reinstalling your app does not resolve the issue, please restart your mobile device
- If you continue to have trouble after attempting these, send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of what is occurring, the type of device you are using, the version of the app that you are using, and the operating system on the device you are using
- Please be aware that the app is optimized for use on smartphones. If you are using the app on a tablet, we recommend using your favorite mobile browser to access the website for the best experience.
Difficulties with updating your credit card information:
- If you purchased your subscription through the website, you will need to update your credit card information on the website
- Please visit this article for details on how to update your credit card information
- If you purchased your subscription through the app store, you will need to update your payment information through your app store account.
Difficulties with importing a recipe:
- Please visit this article for more information on how to import a recipe
Difficulties with finding an imported recipe:
- Please visit this article for details on how to find an imported recipe
Nutritional information is not generated for an imported recipe:
- If you have imported a recipe and the system is not able to generate the nutritional info, you will need to enter that information manually through the website.
- Log in through the website and go to Actions > Edit nutritional info on the recipe card. Please click here for details.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.