If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
A tour of a calendar meal plan in the mobile app
- This is the add menu. It allows you to add a recipe to your meal plan.
- The week of the meal plan you are currently viewing is provided in this area. You can click the down arrow to select a different week to view.
- All of the available actions for your meal plan are located in this area. Click on the 3 bars to view all available actions.
- This area is the meal plan for the current week. You can add or remove recipes from your weekly plan here. You can also move recipes between days or even add notes to this area.
- Click the calendar icon to open the current meal plan when you are viewing a different page.
- Click the heart icon to quickly view recipes that you have marked as favorites.
- Click the shopping cart icon in order to view the Shopping List for the current meal plan.
- Click the magnifying glass icon to access the Recipe Box. You can use the filters in this area to search the Recipe Box to find recipes that meet your needs.
- Click the gear icon to access your Settings. You can change between simple meal planning and calendar meal planning and change your dietary restrictions in your Settings.
- Timeline allows you to view the timeline for the current meal plan
- Clear all recipes for the week allows you to remove all of the scheduled recipes for the current week so that you can select and schedule recipes of your choosing
- Note: This action cannot be undone
- Print this plan allows you to print the current simple meal plan - click here for details
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.