Our new simple meal planning option makes your meal planning experience even more flexible!
Who will love simple meal planning?
- Anyone who doesn't want to commit to a set schedule of recipes
- Someone who needs to plan for multiple diet types within their household
- Anyone who wants to shop more than once per week to ensure their produce is as fresh as possible
- Someone who wants to choose all of their recipes to satisfy the picky eaters in their household
- Anyone who wants to save a meal plan so that they can use it again in the future
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Change to Simple Meal Planning
To change to Simple Meal Planning:
- Click the gear icon in the bottom right corner of the app (this is where you access your Settings)
- Select Meal Plan
- Click on Diet and Schedule
- Use the toggle to select Simple meal planning
- Click Update
- Pro Tip: Since simple meal planning allows you to select your own recipes, it does not transfer any recipes from the current plan in calendar view.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.