If you are having difficulty with the website, we recommend trying the following actions to resolve the issue you are experiencing.
Email address is not recognized:
- Ensure that you have entered the email address correctly
- Ensure that you are using the email address that you used to sign up for the account
- Email us at email@example.com so that we can check on the status of your subscription. Be sure to include the email address that was used for the account.
Password is not recognized:
- Verify that the password was entered correctly
- Reset your password - for details on how to reset your password, click here
Reset password email is not received:
- Be sure to add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list before attempting to reset your password
- The emails can take a few minutes to come through to your mailbox. Please wait about 5 minutes for the email before attempting to reset your password again.
- If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, please check your junk mail box.
The website will not load completely:
- The first step is to clear your web browser's cache
- If clearing your cache does not resolve the issue, please restart your computer
- If you continue to have trouble after attempting these, send us an email at email@example.com with a detailed description of what is occurring, the type of device you are using (tablet/laptop/desktop), the web browser you are using (Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc.), and the operating system on the device you are using
Difficulties with updating your credit card information:
- Please visit this article for details on how to update your credit card information
Difficulties with importing a recipe:
- Please visit this article for more information on how to import a recipe
Difficulties with finding an imported recipe:
- Please visit this article for details on how to find an imported recipe
Nutritional information is not generated for an imported recipe:
- If you have imported a recipe and the system is not able to generate the nutritional info, you will need to enter that manually by going to Actions > Edit nutritional info on the recipe card. Please click here for details.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.