Now you can use Amazon Fresh to have your groceries delivered to your door.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Log in to your Amazon account
- Log in to your Amazon account
- If you don't already have an Amazon account, you will need to create one at https://www.amazon.com/
Access Amazon Fresh from your shopping list
- From the Real Plans page, click on Shopping List on your Meal Planner
- Select Shop on Amazon Fresh
Send your shopping list to Amazon Fresh
- Amazon Fresh allows you to send 45 items at a time. Click Send list to Amazon Fresh
- Your Amazon Fresh shopping list will open
- The first 45 ingredients on your Shopping List will appear in the Amazon Fresh shopping list
- Review each ingredient and make any changes needed
- Check each ingredient and quantity
- Make changes as needed for your preferences or special diet requirements
- Click Add selected items to cart
- Complete the checkout process through Amazon
- Navigate back to your Real Plans tab
- Check off the items that you have purchased
- Click Send list to Amazon Fresh to send the next 45 items to Amazon Fresh
- Repeat the above steps until all of the items have been purchased
Things to consider when using Amazon Fresh
- If you have items that are indicated as not available, you may need to purchase those at a different store in a separate order, or you can search for a suitable substitution.
- To update your Shopping List in Real Plans, check off the ingredients in your Real Plans Shopping List once they have been purchased.
- You can also find answers to many questions and learn more about how Amazon Fresh works at the Amazon Fresh Help Center.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.