Now, if you are in the US, you can use Instacart to have your groceries delivered to your door.
If you are using one of the mobile apps, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Log in to Instacart
- On your mobile browser, log in to your Instacart account
- If you don't already have an Instacart account, you will need to create one at www.instacart.com
- The Instacart feature in Real Plans will only work with Instacart accessed through the website. It does not integrate directly with the Instacart app.
Access Instacart from your shopping list
- Click on the shopping cart at the bottom of the screen to access the Shopping List
- Select Delivery in the upper right corner of the Shopping List
- Select Shop on Instacart
Sending your shopping list to Instacart
- Instacart limits the items that can be added to your cart
- The limit is approximately 45 or fewer items
- For larger shopping lists, it is recommended that you log in through the Real Plans website and use your mobile browser instead of the Real Plans app. Information on how to send your Shopping List to Instacart through the website is available here.
- The Instacart shopping cart will open in your mobile browser
- Select your store
- Click Continue to recipe
- The ingredients will automatically appear in the Instacart tab
- Review the ingredient list and make any changes needed
- Check each ingredient and quantity
- Make changes as needed for your preferences or special diet requirements
- Click Add items to cart
- Select your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process
Things to consider when using Instacart
- If you have items that are indicated as not available, you may need to purchase those at a different store in a separate order, or you can search for a suitable substitution.
- To update your Shopping List in Real Plans, check off the ingredients in your Real Plans Shopping List once they have been purchased.
- Since Instacart limits the number of items that can be sent to the shopping cart, it may be helpful to break your list up into two orders.
- You can also find answers to many questions and learn more about how Instacart works at the Instacart Help Center.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.