Now you can use Instacart to have your groceries delivered to your door.
Log in to Instacart
- Log in to your Instacart account
- If you don't already have an Instacart account, you will need to create one at www.instacart.com
Access Instacart from your shopping list
- From the Real Plans page, click on Shopping List on your Meal Planner
- Select Shop on Instacart
Sending your shopping list to Instacart
- Instacart allows you to send 50 items at a time, with a maximum of 150 items per order. Click Send first 50 ingredients
- The Instacart shopping cart will open
- Select your store
- The first 50 ingredients will automatically appear in the Instacart tab
- Review the ingredient list and make any changes needed
- Check each ingredient and quantity
- Make changes as needed for your preferences or special diet requirements
- Click Add items to cart
- Navigate back to your Real Plans tab
- Click Send NEXT 50 ingredients or Send remaining ingredients
- Repeat these steps until all of the items have been added to your Instacart cart
- Select the your shopping cart and proceed through the checkout process
Things to consider when using Instacart
- If you have "No Match Found" items, you may need to purchase those at a different store in a separate order, or you can search for a suitable substitution.
- To update your Shopping List in Real Plans, check off the ingredients in your Real Plans Shopping List once they have been purchased.
- Instacart limits a shopping cart to 150 items at one time.
- It may be helpful to create a custom date range in your Shopping List to shop for fewer days at a time, or you can break your list up into two orders, if preferred.
- You can also find answers to many questions and learn more about how Instacart works at the Instacart Help Center.
Please visit our live chat if you need immediate assistance or send us an email on support at realplans dot com.