- All of our subscriptions are recurring
- You will be automatically billed until you cancel
- Once you cancel, you will still have access to the account for the period for which you have already paid
- Renewal payments are non-refundable
- Cancel at least 48 hours prior to the renewal date
Cancel your subscription that was purchased through the website
If you purchased your subscription through the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account through the website
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access your Settings)
- Click My Account
- Click Subscription
- Select Cancel next to the subscription to be canceled
- If you would like to cancel more than one subscription, select all of the subscriptions to be cancelled in the pop up window that opens and click Continue
- All selected subscriptions will be canceled; any that were not selected will remain active, and will continue to renew automatically
- If you purchased your subscription through the website, and are within 10 days of the initial purchase, you will see an option next to the subscription to get a Refund for your purchase
- Click Refund to both cancel your subscription and receive a refund; do not click Cancel first, as the Refund button will perform both tasks
- If you would like to receive a refund for more than one subscription, select all of the eligible subscriptions to be refunded in the pop up window that opens and click Continue
- If the Refund option is not shown, the subscription is no longer eligible for a refund
You can also use the app to cancel a subscription that was purchased through the website by following these steps:
- Log in to your account through the app
- Click the gear icon, which opens Settings
- Click Account
- Follow the instructions on the bottom of the screen to cancel your subscription
- Refunds are not automatically processed for website purchases when cancellation occurs through the app
- If you use the mobile app to cancel a subscription that was purchased through the website, you will need to send us an email to request a refund
- Responses to refund requests may take several days as these refund requests are reviewed and processed manually
Cancel your subscription that was purchased through the mobile app
If you purchased your subscription through one of the app stores, you will need to cancel it through the app store.
- For purchases made through the Apple App Store, you will need to manage your subscription in Settings on your iPhone or through the app store on a computer.
- This article explains how to manage subscriptions through Apple : View, Change, or Cancel your Subscriptions.
- For purchases made through the Google Play Store, you will need to manage your subscription through them.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.