Congratulations! You've finished your Whole30 Reset. Now is the time that you may want to reintroduce some foods back into your diet. The meal planner allows you to quickly set up your 10-day Fast Track Reintroduction, but if you want to use the Slow Roll Reintroduction method, you will need to follow these instructions instead. We recommend using calendar meal planning for your Whole30 reintroduction.
Decide on a schedule for reintroductions
The slow roll reintroduction allows you to set your own schedule for when you reintroduce foods back into your diet.
- Many people choose to reintroduce foods in the same order as the fast track reintroductions
- The fast track order is: legumes, dairy, non-gluten grains, gluten grains
- You can choose any order that works best for you
- You will need to manually schedule recipes on the days when you want to reintroduce one of the foods groups back
Schedule a recipe on your meal plan
- Open the Recipe Box by clicking on the magnifying glass icon
- Toggle Show recipes within my diet to off (white)
- Click on the filters icon on the right side of the Find Recipe box
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen
- Select Additional options
- In the Whole30 Reintroduction filter area, click on the circle next to the reintroduction day for which you would like to find a recipe (e.g. Whole30 + dairy)
- Click See Recipes
- Browse the available recipes until you find the one(s) you would like to schedule
- Add the recipe to your meal plan by clicking the +
- Click Schedule it
- Use the drag and drop feature to select the day and meal time you would like the recipe scheduled
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.