During the initial set up of your meal planner, you selected a default number of people that you cook for. If you find that you need to change that value, you can make that change in your settings at any time.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Access your Diet and Schedule settings
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- Click Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan
- Click on Diet and Schedule
- Use the + and - buttons to change the number of people you cook for, which will be the default number of servings a scheduled recipe will make
- Click Update at the bottom of the page
For individual, scheduled meals, if you need to change the number of people you cook for click here.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.