If you are using calendar meal planning and would like to change the first day of the week in Planner view, please follow the steps below. If you would like to learn how to change the date that your Whole30 starts, please click here.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below to change your Advanced Settings. If you are using the website, please click here.
Access your Advanced Settings
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- Click Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan
- Click on Advanced Settings
Select the day of the week
- Choose the day that you want your weekly meal plan to start
- This option is only available in calendar meal planning
- We suggest the day AFTER you grocery shop
- Changing the start day of the week can change your entire meal plan, so if you have already shopped for the week, be sure to save or print your current plan
- Click Update
- Click the arrow in the upper left corner to return to the Meal Plan page
Pro Tip: if you are using calendar meal planning, some of the changes made on this page will remove all of the recipes that are currently scheduled and replace them with new recipes. Be sure to make the changes before you have shopped for the week.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.