Do you need to add items to your Shopping List? Real Plans makes that easy.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Add an item to your Shopping List
- Click Planner in the upper left corner
- Click the drop down arrow on the right side of the screen and select View Shopping List
- Open your Shopping List
- Enter your ingredient in the Add Ingredient box
- Click +
- In the window that opens for that ingredient, you can edit:
- Unit of Measurement (UoM)
- The number of times you would like to buy the item (one time, every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, monthly)
- Note: the Produce category has 2 subcategories: refrigerated and non-refrigerated that you can choose between
- The shop from which you would like to purchase the item
- Indicate that it is an item you always have, as needed
- Click Add
- The item, which will appear in your Shopping List in the category you selected, will note that it is an item added by you
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.