We know that life happens, and you may find that you need to change the day that you selected to start your Whole30. You can easily start your Whole30 over again on a different day with a few clicks.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Access the Diet and Schedule page
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access your Settings)
- Select Whole30 Meal Plan
- This opens the Diet and Schedule page where you can specify dietary restrictions as well as make adjustments to your schedule.
Make changes to your Whole30 meal plan
- Enter your Whole30 start date
- You can select a new start date to begin your Whole30 countdown.
- Select the number of days for your Whole30
- The default is 30 days, but you can change that to fit your needs
- Click Save at the bottom of the Diet and Schedule page to apply your changes
Confirm your changes
- Update my plan
- Applies your changes to the current week and future weeks
- This removes your current meal plan entirely, and creates a new meal plan using your new settings
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.