We understand that you may want to reuse a meal plan when you don't have time for meal planning, or you want to reschedule a meal plan that your family loved. You can open a previously used meal plan and reset it so that the recipes are moved back to the uncooked area and the shopping list is restored.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Reset a meal plan you would like to use again
There are two ways to reset a simple meal plan to use it again:
- Open the meal plan you want to reset
- If all of the recipes have been moved to the I cooked this area:
- Click on Use this meal plan again in the middle of the screen
- If you still have any recipes in the cooked area:
- Click the three bars on the upper right side of the screen
- Select Mark all as uncooked
Reset the shopping list for this meal plan
- If you use the link to Use this meal plan again, the Shopping List will be reset automatically
- If you use the Mark all as uncooked action, you will be asked if you want to reset your shopping list for this meal plan as well.
- Select Yes if you would like all of the ingredients for these recipes restored to your Shopping List
- Select No if you do not want the ingredients for these recipes added to your Shopping List
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.