When you first log in, you are asked to select a diet type. That diet type is used as the default diet type to find recipes in your Recipe Box. We call that diet type My Diet. It includes your selected diet type as well as any other dietary restrictions you may have entered. However, as you look for recipes for your simple meal plan, you can change My Diet if you need to.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Make a change to your dietary restrictions
To make changes to your dietary restrictions to find recipes in your Recipe Box:
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- Click Meal Plan
- Click on Diet and Schedule
- Change default servings, if necessary
- Select the desired diet type from the drop down menu
- If you would like to personalize your dietary restrictions, click Advanced dietary restrictions - for details on how to make changes to your advanced dietary restrictions, click here
- Click Update
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.