If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
A tour of a simple meal plan
- This area is part of the Recipe Box. You can use the filters in this area to search the Recipe Box to find recipes that meet your needs. To view recipes that meet your current dietary setting, toggle "Show recipes within my diet" to on (green). To view all recipes (even those that do not meet your dietary settings, toggle this to off. If you need to change your dietary settings, you can click Adjust in this area to make those changes without even leaving your meal plan.
- This area provides the list of recipes in the Recipe Box that meet your search criteria. You can click on a recipe to view the recipe or drag it to the meal plan to add it to your current plan.
- The name of the meal plan is provided in this area. You can click the text to change the name of the meal plan, or click the down arrow to view all of your simple meal plans.
- This area is the meal plan that you are creating. Drag and drop recipes here to schedule them. You can also change the order that the recipes are listed or even add notes to this area.
- Once you have cooked a recipe, you can mark it as cooked by dragging it to this area of the meal plan.
- All of the available actions for your meal plan are located in this area. Click on View Shopping List in order to view the Shopping List for that meal plan, or click the drop down arrow to view all of the available actions.
- View all meal plans allows you to view all of the simple meal plans that you have available in your account - click here for details
- View your pantry allows you to make adjustments to your pantry settings to help you search for recipes based on ingredients you have on hand - click here for details
- Duplicate this plan allows you to create a copy of the current simple meal plan - click here for details
- Rename this plan allows you to rename the current simple meal plan - click here for details
- Print this plan allows you to print the current simple meal plan - click here for details
- Delete this plan will delete the current simple meal plan. Note: this action cannot be undone - click here for details
- Mark all as uncooked allows you to mark all of the recipes on your meal plan as uncooked. You can use this action when you want to reset a plan you have already used before - click here for details
- Mark all as cooked allows you to mark all of the recipes in the current simple meal plan as cooked - click here for details
- Add note allows you to add a note to the current meal plan - click here for details
- Add new meal plan allows you to create a new simple meal plan - click here for details
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.