If you would like to change the first day of the week in Planner view, please follow the steps below. If you would like to learn how to change the date that your Whole30 starts, please click here.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below to change your Advanced Settings. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Access your Advanced Settings
To access your Advanced Settings on the website,
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access your Settings)
- Click on My Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan, if you have Whole30 settings
- Select Advanced Settings from the menu on the left side of the page
Select the Day of the Week:
- Choose the first day of the week for your weekly meal plan in Planner view
- We suggest the start day of the week should be the day AFTER you grocery shop
- Changing the start day of the week can change your entire meal plan, so if you have already shopped for the week, be sure to save or print your current plan
- Click Save
Pro Tip: some of the changes made on this page will remove all of the recipes that are currently scheduled and replace them with new recipes. Be sure to make the changes before you have shopped for the week.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.