Now you can use Amazon Fresh to have your groceries delivered to your door.
If you are using one of the mobile apps, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Log in to your Amazon account
- On your mobile browser, log in to your Amazon account
- If you don't already have an Amazon account, you will need to create one at https://www.amazon.com/
- The Amazon Fresh feature in Real Plans will only work with Amazon Fresh accessed through the website. It does not integrate directly with the Amazon app.
Access Amazon Fresh from your shopping list
- Click on the shopping cart at the bottom of the screen to access the Shopping List
- Select Shops in the upper right corner of the Shopping List
- Select Shop on Amazon Fresh
Sending your shopping list to Amazon Fresh
- Amazon Fresh allows you to send 45 items at a time. Click Send list to Amazon Fresh
- Your Amazon Fresh shopping list will open
- The first 45 ingredients on your Shopping List will appear in the Amazon Fresh shopping list
- Review each ingredient and make any changes needed
- Check each ingredient and quantity
- Make changes as needed for your preferences or special diet requirements
- Click Add to Cart for each item
- Complete the checkout process through Amazon
- Navigate back to your Real Plans app
- Check off the items that you have purchased
- Click Shops in the upper right corner of the Shopping List
- Select Shop on Amazon Fresh to send the next 45 items to Amazon Fresh
- Repeat the above steps until all of the items have been purchased
Things to consider when using Amazon Fresh
- If you have "No items are currently available that match this ingredient" items, you may need to purchase those at a different store in a separate order, or you can search for a suitable substitution.
- To update your Shopping List in Real Plans, check off the ingredients in your Real Plans Shopping List once they have been purchased.
- You can also find answers to many questions and learn more about how Amazon Fresh works at the Amazon Fresh Help Center.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.