This article guides users on how to set up the low FODMAP diet type using the website. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Our FODMAP diet type uses the recipes developed by the FODMAP Everyday team to create a low FODMAP meal plan. Due to the nature of the FODMAP diet type, we recommend using calendar meal planning with this diet type.
To select the FODMAP diet type, you will need to add the FODMAP Everyday subscription to your account.
Add the FODMAP Everyday subscription to your account
- Log in to your account through the website
- Click on the Crown icon in the upper right corner of the screen to upgrade your subscription
- Click the circle next to the FODMAP Everyday add-on subscription
- If you do not see it as an option initially, click Browse all to explore all available recipe collections
- Click Add to cart
- Complete the checkout process
- This will add the FODMAP Everyday recipe collection to your account and allow you to access the FODMAP diet type in your Settings
How to set up your low FODMAP diet
You will need to select the FODMAP diet type on your Diet and Schedule page.
- Access your Settings
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website
- Click on My Meal Plan
- Select FODMAP from the diet type drop down list
- Make any changes you need to on the Diet and Schedule page
- Click Save at the bottom of the Diet and Schedule page to apply your changes
Confirm your changes
- Update my plan
- Applies your changes to the current week and future weeks
- This removes all of the recipes on your meal plan, including the current week, and schedules all new recipes using your new settings
- Update my future plan
- Applies your changes on the following week's meal plan
- The current week will not change
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.