If you would like your meal plans to be generated based on a certain number of calories or based on the net carbs, fat, and protein, you can set that up as a macro driven meal plan. Please note that our Macro Tracker tool is required in order to use the Macro-Driven Meal Plans. Macro-driven meal plans are not available with Whole30 settings.
Access your settings
- Click on Settings
- Select My Meal Plan
- This opens the Diet and Schedule page where you can specify dietary restrictions as well as make adjustments to your schedule.
Turn on macro-driven meal plans
- Toggle Use macro-driven meal plans to On or Off
- When macro-driven meal plans are toggled on, the options on the Diet and Schedule page will change as a recipe or leftover will be scheduled for every meal during the week
- Click on Detail to make changes to the desired calories and macros
- Change the macro values, if needed
- Note: Make sure that the percentages of all of the macros combined add up to 100%
Make changes to diet type, if needed
- Change your diet type by selecting an option from the dropdown menu
- Set Advanced dietary restrictions to exclude entire food groups and/or individual ingredients
- Set the number of servings you would like for each meal
- Click Save
Note: When macro-driven meal plans are active, the schedule cannot be customized.
Confirm your changes
- Update my plan
- Applies your changes to the current week and future weeks
- This overwrites your entire plan, including the current week
- Update my future plan
- Applies your changes on the following week's meal plan
- The current week will not change
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.