- All of our subscriptions are recurring
- You will be automatically billed until you cancel
- Once you cancel, you will still have access to the account for the period for which you have already paid
- Renewal payments are non-refundable
Cancel your subscription that was purchased through the website
If you purchased your subscription through the website, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account through the website
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access your Settings)
- Click My Account
- Click Subscription
- Click Move to Free Account to Cancel your account
- You can also select to close your account entirely
- If you purchased your subscription through the website, and are within 10 days of the initial purchase, please send us an email for the 10-day money back guarantee
You can also cancel a subscription that was purchased through the website by following these steps:
- Log in to your account through the app
- Click the gear icon, which opens Settings
- Click Account
- Follow the instructions on the bottom of the screen to cancel your subscription
Cancel your subscription that was purchased through the mobile app
If you purchased your subscription through one of the app stores, you will need to cancel it through the app store.
- For purchases made through the Apple App Store, you will need to manage your subscription in Settings on your iPhone or through the app store on a computer.
- This article explains how to manage subscriptions through Apple : View, Change, or Cancel your Subscriptions.
- For purchases made through the Google Play Store, you will need to manage your subscription through them.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.