This article guides users on how to set up and make changes to their diet and schedule using the mobile app. If you are using the website, please click here.
Access your Advanced Settings
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- Click Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan
- Click on Advanced Settings
Under Advanced Settings, you can:
The available settings will vary depending on if you are using simple meal planning or calendar meal planning.
- Choose between simple meal planning and calendar meal planning
- Choose the day that you want your weekly meal plan to start
- We suggest the day AFTER you grocery shop
- Toggle your Whole30 functions on and off
- This option is only visible if you have a Whole30 subscription and are using calendar meal planning
- Toggle Macro Tracker on and off
- This option is only visible if you have a Macro Tracker subscription and are using calendar meal planning
- Decide if you only want seasonal recipes
- For example, recipes with summer vegetables would be scheduled during the summer only
- Turn on the Send weekly emails to have your plan emailed to you each week
- The Meal Planner is designed to create meal plans when you access the system, so you will need to log in periodically to review the meal plans that are generated for you.
- Toggle the Wellness Mama Cookbook functions off if you do not have a copy of her cookbook
- This option is only visible if you have a Wellness Mama subscription
- Set your preferred recipe measurement (US or metric)
- Choose your equipment settings if you want recipes that use:
- Slow cooker
- Pressure cooker
- Sous vide
- Air fryer
- Food processor
- Waffle iron
- Click Update
- Pro Tip: if you are using calendar meal planning, some of the changes made on this page will remove all of the recipes that are currently scheduled and replace them with new recipes. Be sure to make the changes before you have shopped for the week.
- Click the arrow in the upper left corner to return to the Meal Plan page
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.