This article guides users on how to set up and make changes to their diet and schedule using the mobile app. If you are using the website, please click here.
Access your Advanced Settings
- Click the gear icon (this is where you access your settings)
- Click Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan
- Click on Advanced Settings
Under Advanced Settings, you can:
- Choose the day that you want your weekly meal plan to start
- We suggest the day AFTER you grocery shop
- Set your preferred recipe measurement (US or metric)
- Decide if you only want seasonal recipes
- For example, recipes with summer vegetables would be scheduled during the summer only
- Turn on the Empty day notes fields in the meal planner
- This function will give you clickable shortcuts to either add a note or a recipe quickly to a blank meal slot.
- Turn on the Send weekly emails to have your plan emailed to you each week
- The Meal Planner is designed to create meal plans when you access the system, so you will need to log in periodically to review the meal plans that are generated for you.
- Toggle your Whole30 functions on and off
- This option is only visible if you have a Whole30 subscription
- Choose your equipment settings if you want recipes that use:
- Slow cooker
- Pressure cooker
- Sous vide
- Click Update
- Click the arrow in the upper left corner to return to the Meal Plan page
Still have questions? Hop on chat with our friendly meal planning geniuses.