Our Meal Planner automatically selects recipes according to your settings, but we know sometimes you want to add a recipe to the plan yourself.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, click here.
Add a recipe to your meal planner
- Open your Meal Planner
- Scroll to the day where you want to add a recipe
- Click the meal time to which you would like to add a recipe
- Click Add new recipe
- Select a recipe you would like to add using one of the following methods, and then click the + on the recipe image to select it
- Browse recipes by scrolling through the suggestions
- Click Find recipe/ingredient if you want to search by recipe name or other search term
- In the Find recipe/ingredient box, you can also search by filters by clicking on the filter icon in the right side of the box and selecting the applicable filters. Select See recipes at the bottom once you have set all of the filters
- Optional: Select a side dish from the options at the bottom of the screen by clicking the + on the recipe image
- Click Schedule it to schedule the meal (the entree and any side dishes you have selected)
Pro tip: To add the recipe to your plan, click on the + in the recipe image. To view the recipe ingredients and instructions, click on the name of the recipe.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.