Do you ever see a meal scheduled for you that you just aren't that into? We have made it really easy to change out that recipe in your Planner.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using one of the apps, please click here.
Access the Add Recipes tool
- Open the Planner
- Click the ... in the meal time for which you want to add or replace a recipe
- Select Add Recipe from the drop down box
- The Add Recipes tool opens in a new window and displays a new recipe that meets your dietary restrictions
- If you like the recipe, click Add Recipe to add it to your plan.
- The default is to Add the recipe to the meal time
- Change the toggle to Replace in order to remove and replace the originally scheduled recipe
- If you would like to see other recipe options, click the arrow on the right to see the next recipe
- Click the arrow as many times as necessary to find a recipe that works for you
- Click the arrow on the left to go back to the previous recipe option
- Pro Tip: You can search for recipes that include a specific ingredient by using the search feature
- Enter your search term in the search box
- Click the magnifying glass to begin your search
- Pro Tip: Use the thumbs up to mark a recipe as a favorite, or give it a thumbs down to remove it from your Recipe Box.
- Note: Add Recipes assigns recipes to your planner using your default serving sizes and dietary restrictions. It is not able to use the advanced filters from your settings when suggesting recipes.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.