If Google Chrome is your preferred browser, you can use the Real Plans extension to import recipes into your Recipe Box.
Add the Real Plans extension to your browser
- Click here to get the extension
- Select Add to Chrome
- Confirm that you want to add the Real Plans extension
- The Real Plans extension icon will be added to your browser toolbar
Import a recipe using the Real Plans Extension
As you browse the web, you may find a recipe you would like to add to your Recipe Box.
- Click the extension icon, the Real Plans logo, located in the upper right corner of your web browser
- Log in to your Real Plans account
- Click on Import Recipe
- Select the image you want displayed on the recipe card
- Review and make any adjustments to the ingredient list and the instructions
- In some situations, the import tool may not recognize the content on the webpage, so it is necessary to manually enter the information
- If desired, enter the active time, total time, servings, and any tags you would like to include
- Select any applicable categories
- For a recipe to schedule automatically, Season, Course, and Main Ingredient must be specified
- Click Save in the upper right corner of the recipe card
- Verify the ingredients and their quantities
- Click Confirm
For more information on importing recipes into your Recipe Box, click here.