During the initial set up of your meal planner, you selected a default number of servings. If you find that you need to change that value, you can make that change in your settings at any time.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Access your Diet and Schedule settings
- Click the gear icon in the upper right corner of the website (this is where you access your Settings)
- Click on My Meal Plan or Whole30 Meal Plan
- This opens the Diet and Schedule page where you can specify the default number of servings
- Click on Detail
- Use the arrows to change the number of servings
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
If you need to change the number of servings for a single meal, click here.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.