Your Shopping List will automatically show you all of the items that you need for the current week, but you can customize it to create a list for any specific days that you want.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Set a specific date range for your Shopping List
- Open your Meal Planner
- Click Shopping List
- Click Actions
- Select Custom Date Range from the dropdown menu
- In the window that opens, click on the calendar icon
- Use the calendar on the left to specify the first day of the period for which you want to shop
- Use the calendar on the right to specify the last day of the period for which you want to shop
- Click Apply
- The dates will be updated in the Custom Date Range field
- Click Select
- A new shopping list for those dates will be displayed
- The date range that you specified is shown next to the Actions button
- Note: This is a temporary Shopping List for the date range that you selected. When you exit this custom list, your Shopping List will revert back to the current week's list. Click here to learn how to print your shopping list.
If you have any questions, pop into chat during our normally scheduled chat hours, or send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.