The meal planner provides you with access to 4 weeks of meal plans: your current week and the following three weeks.
If you are using the website, you will follow the steps below. Mobile app users, click here.
Access your Meal Planner
- Click on Planner in the upper left corner
- The left side of the Planner shows recipes from your Recipe Box
- To minimize the recipe view, click Minimize below the visible recipes
- The top row of the planner shows the days of the week
- If you need to change the day of the week that the meal planner starts, visit this support article
- The rows below the day of the week are for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, respectively
View additional weeks
- Use the arrows next to the specified days to view other weeks
- Move forward to see the 3 future weeks
- Move backward to view past weeks
- Past weeks are visible only when you have logged in to your Planner regularly
- Click the calendar icon to move to a specific week quickly
Pro tip: Meal Plans are only created when you log in to your account. Be sure to log in each week and view your plan so you can make any changes you may want.
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.