Once you've created the perfect meal plan for the week, you may want to save it to your computer or print it out for future reference.
This article guides users on how to print the meal plan using the website. If you are using the mobile app, please click here.
Save or Print a Meal Plan
- Open the Meal Planner to the meal plan week that you want to save or print
- Click the drop down arrow on the right side of the screen next to View Shopping List and select Print this plan
- Confirm that you want to print your plan
- Your Weekly Meal Plan will download to your computer or open in a new tab so that you can save it, depending on the browser settings
- The document includes your meal plan, shopping list, timeline, and recipe cards for every recipe scheduled that week
- To print this document, open the file that was downloaded and use your computer settings to print
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.