Do you need to add items to your Shopping List? Real Plans makes that easy.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Add an item to your Shopping List
- Click on the shopping cart icon to open your Shopping List
- Click on the icon with 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click Add new ingredient
- Enter your ingredient in the Add Ingredient box where it says Find ingredient
- Click Search or Done
- Select the item from the drop down menu
- If the item does not appear in the list, type out the entire name of the item and click the + on the right side of the box
- In the window that opens for that ingredient, you can specify:
- Unit of Measurement (UoM)
- The food category
- The shop from which you would like to purchase the item
- The number of times you would like to buy the item (one time, every week, every two weeks, every three weeks, monthly)
- Update the image
- Click Add to Shopping List or Add Ingredient
- The item, which will appear in your Shopping List in the category you selected, will note that it is an item added by you
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.