Keeping your list of favorite stores up to date on your Shopping List will help keep you organized and make grocery shopping easier.
If you are using the mobile app, you will follow the steps below. If you are using the website, please click here.
Manage your shops
- Click on the shopping cart icon to open your Shopping List
- Click on the icon with 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the screen
- Click Manage Delivery/Shops
- To add a new shop:
- Click Add new shop
- Enter the name of the shop
- Click Save
- To rename or remove a shop, swipe left on the shop name
- You can rename your default/favorite shop, but you cannot remove it
Specify the shop where you want to purchase an ingredient
As you add more shops, you may want to specify which ingredients you purchase from each shop. For each ingredient, you can choose the store where you would like to purchase it. That helps you stay organized as you visit each store to complete your shopping needs.
- Open your Shopping List
- Click on the ingredient
- Use the drop down menu to change the shop where you will Buy This From
- Click Save in the upper right corner
If you need assistance, please send us an email at support(at)realplans.com.